Thursday, May 27, 2010

My BEST ever Target trip


Ok it was pretty good, but what makes it best is it was FREE. (I got a gift card from the carseat check place just for having Kaelyns seat checked they gave me 10$ Gift Card)

So I bought:

4 boxes Nabisco 100 cal packs
4 Bottles Kraft BBQ sauce (3 original 1 honey)
1 Bag hersheys bliss dark chocolates
1 New Eucerine Daily Calming Cream
1 Box Gogurt

Total 9.98!!
and with the GC that makes it ALL FREE!!

However even WITH OUT the gift card that is QUITE the deal!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!