Monday, January 9, 2012

Remember when I said I would get on that?

Ok so I swear, someone was playing a joke on me.  I promised you I would be back last week, however after my sweet baby go sick I should have known better!  The rest of my week/weekend only went downhill from there.

I was super excited to go here:


With the hubby, Friday was our 11 anniversary!  Can you believe it?  I can't, that means I am getting old!!

Anyhow instead of being there, I got to spend the night:

Doesn't she look sweet?  My poor lil girl....
Yep my poor Alia got sick sick sick.  And she didn't wait till we were home.  We ran to the store before I was to get ready to go out and she made it to the bathroom, however she did not make it to the toilet.

There was just one guy on duty and I felt kinda sorry for him, I told him I'd clean it up and he said I didn't have to.  but I just couldn't.  So I cleaned it up.

Then we went home and she got sick several more times.  So instead of eating decadence



 I did several loads of laundry.



And now the part where hubby inserts himself here:

Yep, so when he heard we weren't going off, for some dumb man reason, he shut the "date" off.  I finished putting the kids to bed and was in hopes of eating olive garden at least with him at the table while we talked and shared about our 11 years together.  But when did he do?  Chatted with a buddy texting while watching the 2000 Rose Bowl.  Yep the one he was AT!

Poor guy didn't even notice when I went to bed.  Yep he was in a heap of trouble and he knew it!!  I didn't let him forget all weekend!

However at least he remembered a gift.  He gave me two charms for my bracelet....




Pretty aren't they?  I am so excited for them to be put on so I can finally wear it!

Anyhow my night did not go up from there.  Then at 2sm, my lovely little self decided to get what the others had, and then later that day Lissy Cakes got it too.

So my house was a sick house for the weekend and I got nothing done as planned.

The good news?  It is a NEW week and here we go.  So hopefully I will be with you this week as a normal blogger should be  :)



How was your weekend?

Oh PS I hope to get a pic of the day up portion of my site up too...I would love to put them into a book at the end of the year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you all were so sick! Happy anniversary! I do love that he got you the charms. My husband and I have actually both forgotten about ours before.

    Hope you're all better and can still have a late anniversary dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!