Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thanks

for baring with me while I get back into writing.  I swear I am, and actually it is something I plan on scheduling time for from now on, but as they always say God laughs when you make plans.  My baby is very sick tonight...so I don't have time to put together the awesome DIY i had for you.  However I will soon.  Pinkie promise!

But to tide you over, princess trouble....

They asked if they could play hair, brush it, sure, get it a little wet, sure, put pony tails in, sure.  When I came to check on them, I discovered not just "play hair" but full blown salon!  And Alyssa was too short to rinse the soap out of Alia's hair....I just busted a gut laughing....

Love my girly girls!


1 comment:

  1. They're so cute! Looks like they had a fun time!

    Hopefully your little one is feeling better. My plans usually don't work out how I plan either. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!