Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Best EVER Countrystyle Ribs

These really are the BEST EVER, super moist and full of flavor!!

3-4 lbs country style ribs
1 med onion
1/4 c brown sugar

Sauce:
1 c ketchup
1/2 c H20
4 tbsp vinegar cidar
4 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp worchestire sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Place ribs in pan/dish, lightly salt, top with slices of onion. Srpinkle brown sugar over them . Mix sauce and place 3/4 overribs. cover and backe @350 for 2 hours. Uncover and put remaning sauce over ribs. Set oven to 400 degrees and backe 1/2 hour longer.

3 comments:

  1. Can you be followed on Pintrest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is the board for everything on this blog,
      http://pinterest.com/princesspieces/my-creations/

      and this is just me :)
      http://pinterest.com/princesspieces

      thanks for reading!

      Delete

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!