Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New shoes...

Hmmm there went that new pair of shoes I was hoping for, wait, there went about the next 10 years worth of shoes!

Girls had a dentist appointment. It went really well, now that I have the feeling back in my finger from alyssa holding onto it.

She did tell me however that Alyssa will most likely need to see a dentist when she is 6 because of "jaw overgrowth". PHEW! At least it isn't that Nuk I (shhhhhhhhh) still let her have at night that is causing it. She told me it is just the way she is.

But back to the shoes, yes, how I love shoes, and how I am trading those shoes in for an orthodontist visit. At least though, this visit, I was explained, will prevent her from having to have surgery at a pre-teen. So really it is a good thing. She is oblivious to this fact, she is just toting around her purple sticky frog she got for being such a brave girl!

Alia was like an old pro, sitting there with her little sunglasses on and telling the dentist she knows what is coming next! I was proud of both my girls today.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Baseball Picks Today

    ReplyDelete

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!