Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nothing like wasting time

So I should be saying I was wonderful super mom and wife, getting everything I want done. Working quick as a busy bee.

The truth be told? I have spent the past day and a half trying to figure out how to customize this blog. Boring? I know, but it was my day and night. I have been determined to be able to make my own designs, something to set me apart, something to say ME, Colleen! Something that says...........Princess............

So anyhow I am happy to say that thankfully my mother in law was here to watch the girls and play doggie with them, and I was here to finish picking my brain figuring and learning.

Now the normal life as mommy and wife can resume.

1 comment:

  1. I have been sucked into that many times.. I tell Joe it'll just take 20 min to work on this... 8 hrs later I am screaming at my computer because I forgot a semi colon or something! LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!