Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mother Tucker Compression Tank



Yep this tank gets smiles from me! It may be pricey, however when you have had three children in 4 years, I will tell you this is a new Mommy's best friend!

My silhouette looked wonderful in this tank and I am very excited to fool everyone around me into thinking that I have slimmed down so well. When the truth be told, I can't seem to stay away from the Dove chocolates!

The only problem with this tank might be the fact that you need a small army to help you take it off. I was a bit nervous putting it on because it got to about my boobs and then squeezed me in so tight I wondered if it would go around that unsightly bulge, but alas! It did! And I love it! I recommend it to anyone wanting to have a sleek image for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!