Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And the Mama Drama starts

Soo nothing like packing three little princesses all up... Toys? check. Snacks? check. Doll? check. Diaper Cag? check. Blanket? check. Daughters? CHECK

Now getting them all in the car, driving to the doctor and looking forward to showing off the littlest princess. Arrive, only 5 minutes late, quite the accomplishment if you ask me!

Unload, walk in, ride the elevator up, only after deciding who gets to press the buttons on the way up and who will have to wait to the ride down. Little did they know that ride down would be as quick as the ride up.

Receptionist tells me, ummm, no your appointment is NEXT Wednesday...Dr isn't even here today.

Really? You aren't kidding? Well I guess I am no longer late am I? Instead of frustration at having to wait another week, take pride in the fact that I am not on the wrong date, I am in fact, VERY early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!