Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just a peek at crazy...

So trying to find a rythm between life, potty training, work, groups, friends, family, everything in general has proven to be a harder task for me than I first imagined.

I have this dream, so sit down and write every day.  For me first and foremosst.  It is a way for me to get away from my daily drama and escape into a virtual world I really enjoy.  I love you my readers, and I love the seclusion writing takes.

And that is kinda where my problem is; the seclusion.  I dont get much of that these days with the hubby traveling and busy busy schedules.

But I vow for the millionth time to you that I am going to post 3 times a week.  I plan on the next two days to do Barbie Birthday partie amongst other things. 




Hopefully you still stick with me.  I so appreciate you!  Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Potty training is so miserable. Hope you get through it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you!! I forgot how much I hated it lol

      Delete
  2. Oh the joys of potty training. We are going to try AGAIN in a couple of months and hope it goes better this time around.
    Don't sweat not being able to write all the time. You gotta do your life first. Blogging shouldn't become a chore. Just a hobby :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right?! She's still not there. Sigh, but it's ok, that means shes my baby a bit longer!
      Thanks for the blogger encouragement. it is good to hear!!

      Delete
  3. Keep it up Colleen, it's great to see new and exciting things on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it slow, don't be too hard on your self. I think family should come first before blogging. That cutie is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!