Friday, October 15, 2010

I thought I dealt with that

Well it is looking like a done deal. Not that it isn't amazing that God has once again provided the "shelter and provision" for us. He is awesome and always provides. This is no different. It confirms that this truly is hte right decision for us as a family, for now, or forever we dont know, but we do know that this is where He wants us.

So then why does it make it so diffidcult? I swore I dealt with my emotions of moving, with, well the move! I cried in the days leading up to it and cried as we left. I even cried once or twice after we arrived. Suprisingly to me though and I am sure you, if you know me, the total is only a few times, you could count on one hand the times I actually cried tears. So then why today, with the news that we accepted the offer on the house am I crying? Why am I finding motivation hard? Why do I feel such a loss and such pain? I left Green Bay, knowing I have friends back there, but will be making a new life for myself here.


As I sit here and ponder my emotions, i feel comforted by the noise that is coming from outside..two lil girls are giggling HYSTERICALLY! They are playing on their see-saw and having a grand time. It brings a spot of joy to this grieving heart that this is again the right place. They are happy, isn't that all a mother could ask and hope for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!