Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weekend Review

Ok so who here would like reviews???  I love giving my idea on how something worked and I thought the weekend would be a good time....

So let me know if you think it is a good idea...

I'm gonna start with Kings Hawaiian

My hubby introduced me to these a while ago and they are amazing.  They are a sweet roll, but they have the most amazing flavor ever! 

So recently he went on a business trip and they just happen to  be one of his customers.  LUCKY him got to visit the plant and he hinted strongly at wanting to bring some home.

the Guy apologized that it was only a new product, the hot dog buns.  He was like hey a sweet roll is a sweet roll.  I'll take it!  So he brought two bags home.  And alas they lasted less than a day!!



These little things are ingenious too!  Instead of being puffy on the top and nothing on the bottom and cut so your hot dog can fall out, they cut them right down the center top.  How amazing is that?

SEE?
 
Ok I know I know one needs a life if hot dog buns excited them.  but hey it's the small things!!  Anyhow they are WELL worth your trip.

you will usually find them not in the bread section but in the bakery section.  Go try em!!



Have you had em before?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!