Monday, December 17, 2012

On the First Day of Christmas...

And this is where the song changes into a story...

"Your true friends gave to you, a partridge in a pine tree"


Yep, totally threw me off my rocker.  I so would of stumbled over this cute little tree had my girls not seen it.

Little did I know, this was the start of something I haven't felt in probably 20 years!  Yep I currently feel like a child at Christmas waiting for Santa!  Really.  I didn't know what to expect the next day, if it was a weird one time thing or not, however turns out, you get to tune in each day, because it was in fact NOT a one time thing.  I wake every morning giddy as a schoolgirl wondering what my "secret Santa" left for me overnight.

We have had such a hard year, that this is a welcome change for me.  I have been so consumed with change and loss I have lost myself a bit.

 I have my suspicions who it is, but I don't know as if she will ever fess up.  If she doesn't, well just know that this has made not only my day/week, but really it has made my entire year!  And I know I know, I can be the type to exaggerate, however I am NOT exaggerating this time!


And my girls.  They have gone through so much in the past few months.  Christmas is Alia's favorite time of year, and she wasn't finding the joy in it this year for some reason.  That is until our Christmas angel(s) appeared.  Now she is so excited each day and feels that magical wonder of Christmas, that only a child can. 

She is even hashing up plans of her own.........so stay tuned.  I will say however, all three girls are determined to catch the gifter in the act.  It is a "mystery that needs to be solved", and they spend countless time arguing about where these bits of smiles are coming from.


So....I guess until the next post........Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! You are bless with a wonderful secret Santa. It's always wonderful to have a little mystery and wonder in life. Enjoy and thanks to your secret Santa for adding some joy in your life!

    ReplyDelete

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!