Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hmmm All I can give you today is YUCK

And so the day continues on...

My oldest (4) Alia was having some sort of reflux to the food we ate with lunch. She said, "mom I have throw up in my mouth and I'm not sick". So thinking that my dear daughter would have the logic to know, when I say "well spit it out," she would go back into the bathroom and thus, spit it out.

My poor carpet was not that lucky. Not only has the cat been wreaking havoc on it, now my sweet lil girl said, "ok," and then and there let the dark food plop out of her mouth.

Can you say GROSS!! Some days I wonder why I feel so slimy by the end of the day. Now, yes now, I understand why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!