Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ok so you all want to kow what I am up to hu?

So here goes, this is the section you can find all the freebies and deals that I find.

I warn you though, that at times there may not be much, really I have such a great stockpile, that I take a vacation from it quite often.
However please feel free to post comments here asking ANY questions you want about couponing and saving....I will answer then all, as I would love to help in any way I can!!!!
So start asking away!


Ok for example you can get a FREE call from a disney character. Even enter your childs name for them to say. I found this from another mom who does freebies.



Go to Disney Movie Rewards Then enter the code. ENCHANTEDCALL
Once you hit submit it will walk you though the rest :)

Not valid in these states ID, WA, GA, KY, MS, NE, TN, and LA (dont ask me why!)

2 comments:

  1. So I finally had the time to check out all your freebie posts and well I think I am hooked!! The idea for a freebie e-mail address was a great one! I just spent the last hour signing up for a lot of great freebies thanks to you and wanted to let you know your time to do this is appreciated! If you have time(yeah right I know) maybe you could do a post with all the freebie sites you trust or a separate page with a list. If its alright with you I will write about your site on my blog and maybe share some of your posts from time to time but I wanted to check to make sure that was okay first! Thanks again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i am just finding this, of COURSE you can share it and yeah I will try to get more organized with all of this...it is just putting it all together!! Time what is that? haha.
    I am so glad you find this useful! Means a lot to know that someone is lookng at what I take the time to do! So thanks!!! :) Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!