Thursday, April 22, 2010

Procrastinate

This is not going to be one of my more interesting posts...no time I tell ya, no time for creative writing!

Ok let me as you...WHAT was I thinking???

It is currently almost noon, and well, here I am writing. What am I doing? I should be buzzing around like a bee. I guess I work best under pressure! Or at least that is what I have told myself for the past 32 years.

However at the moment I am really mad at myself. I don't get it, why can't I ever prepare for something, so for once I am prepared.

I have NO CLUE what i'm making for desert. I had an idea, but of course I put it off to the last minute and there is no time to make it and I of course don't have the ingredients.

I am trying to write about how to be organized and stay sane, well how can I do that when I myself don't seem to have a very good handle on it? Very unmotivated and down right now.

Ok i best get going I guess, though I have no clue where I am going to start!


______________________________________________________

Let me ask you this then....why do we, as women buzz around our house busily cleaning and making it look perfect. Only to have your party and two hours later have it look exactly what it looked like? Why do we put this pressure on ourselves. And why do we want to make everyone think we are super mom/wife? It is an illusion, one that we prefer to live with, but out lives would be so much easier if we accepted reality!

______________________________________________________

And as usual it all works out. I tell you, my title, "Mama Drama", I think, refers to me more than anyone!
I can be so dramatic at times.

Alia, the poor kid takes right after me! She had her new found best friend over last night. This is her very first "real" friend. You know, the kind that mommy and daddy didn't pick. She picked her first. And let me tell you she has really good taste. This little girl is the sweetest thing I have ever met!

Anyhow they had to leave last night and Alia cried, and I don't mean shed a few tears, she bawled for an hour! It is funny how her little heart works. Mine breaks for her because I know how she feels.

My dear husband though, should get a medal of some sort. He volunteered, ok so he didn't offer, he got roped into it, but he still did it willingly, and there was a draft on! He watched TEN little girls. All 4 and under too! He is pretty amazing when you think of one BOYS boy watching that many little girls. And he did it smoothly like he was made to do it. I am very proud of him.

So after a long day and an even longer evening, all is done, settled, and perfect again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read this at all, first I LOVE you for it! And second, can you please "follow" me? I just like to get a handle on how many are really enjoying my blog at all. When I see followers I have a small estimated idea. Second, I think comments will REALLY help me make this blog what YOU want to see! I LOVE them and will read each and every one very careful! Even if it is just to say HI I read it and I liked/disliked this post.

Thanks for helping me out and taking an interest in my tiny girl colored corner of the world!

Hope you are all good and stop by often!!